In four weeks’ time The London Bridal Show will be in full swing with thousands of buyers perusing the latest collections from some of the biggest names in the bridal business. There are a countless number of reasons why you should make sure you are there, but here are just ten…
1. Be first – The London Bridal Show kicks off the 2016 buying calendar and gives you the first chance to check out the newest collections. With the show being the initial one of the year you can be at the front of the queue to bag some fab exclusivity deals.
2. Trend-setting – Debuting the most exciting new designs, the brands at the show will set the trends for the coming season. Be sure to bring your notebook so you can jot down the hottest looks and tick off the trends you have bought into.
3. Choice – Whether your boutique is big on bridal gowns or focuses more on mother-of-the bride outfits and sparkling accessories you will find something for your store at the exhibition. Every sector will be represented, from occasionwear and menswear, to bridesmaids and childrenswear.
4. Biggest brands – Some of the most recognisable names in the business will attract some serious attention at the show. Check out the collections from world-leading labels including Justin Alexander and Kenneth Winston, Mark Lesley and Mori Lee plus Veromia, Allure and many more.
5. Freshest talents – Alongside your favourite names there will be a whole host of brand new labels to investigate. Take a look at the New Names in Bridal area, which will host four exciting innovative companies that you can be among the first to discover before they hit the big-time. There is also an abundance of first-timers joining the line-up this March, which are definitely worth adding to your must-visit list.
6. Catwalk – For the first time ever, The London Bridal Show will be hosting runway shows, which will take place up on the Gallery Level. The five shows across Sunday and Monday will provide you with the perfect opportunity to discover the latest trends for your brides and make the best buying decisions.
7. Seminars – Make sure you’re there on Monday 7 March for two free seminars designed to give you tips and advice on bettering your business. At 11am you can find out how to make the most of your awards entries, while at 2pm a team of experts will pass on top-level advice and suggestions answering frequently asked questions. To reserve your place email firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Network – There will be plenty of networking opportunities at the show so make the most of them as well as catching up with friends old and new.
9. Location – Renowned the world over for being a fashion capital, London won’t fail to impress with its chic boutiques, fantastic restaurants and well-dressed residents. Furthermore, Olympia London is the only venue in the capital with a dedicated rail station – Kensington (Olympia), which is served by the London Overground and national rail networks. A further five underground lines are just a short walk away.
10. Party – There will be plenty of opportunity to celebrate during the three day show, from a glass of bubbly on the first night at a drinks reception before the evening fashion show to toasting the winners at the RBA Awards.
Contact email@example.com for further information on the awards which will be held at the swanky Roof Gardens Kensington.
Don’t delay, register today by clicking here.