Sign up for a complimentary three month Bira membership and benefit from free legal advice, e-commerce facilities, social media guidance and more.
The British Independent Retail Association have supported independent retail across the UK for 120 years.
In response to Covid-19, Bira are offering three months complimentary membership, which includes:
• Unlimited legal advice on employment law, HR, Health & Safety and more
• Three months free e-commerce facility to sell online
• Quickly reduce utility bills
• Quick access Bira’s buying group with special terms and offers
• Free social media guidance
• Access employment resources via online portal
• Access to the membership email and phone line
The free Coronavirus Membership Package gives retailers access to Bira member benefits for three months, in return for a nominal donation of £1, £5 or £10 to the Rainy Day Trust.
The deal, available until Tuesday, June 30, 2020, will support the independent retail community through the unprecedented coronavirus pandemic.
Andrew Goodacre, Bira’s CEO, said: “Bira has always offered great support to its members by offering quality and unique services.
“In these unprecedented times we are keen to help independent retailers in general by keeping them up-to-date with the latest information. We cannot offer the full range of services but hopefully we provide sufficient support when people need it most.”
To find out more or sign up for your free three month membership, click here.