Yesterday Boris Johnson announced the 15th June as the new re-opening date for non-essential retail. Read the update ’Working safely during COVID-19 in shops and branches’ guideline document here.
This essential document offers guidance for employers and employees who work in the retail sector. All stores will need to comply with these guidelines to safely open their boutiques from the 15th June.
The document covers:
1. Thinking about risk
2. Who should go to work
3. Social distancing at work
4. Managing your customers, visitors and contractors
5. Cleaning the workplace
6. Personal protective equipment (PPE) and face coverings
7. Workforce management
8. Inbound and outbound goods
9. Where to obtain further guidance
This document is a vital read for all UK bridal retail owners.