The team behind the Harrogate Bridal Show are no strangers to rigorous health & safety planning. This year they have been working hard behind the scenes, to ensure that HBS 2020 meets all exhibition and covid related guidelines.
Here’s an overview of what you can expect both before the show opens and when you arrive at the Yorkshire Event Centre this October. You’ll notice that many of these new procedures are similar to those you have implemented in your own boutiques.
• Please pre-register here - by pre-registering for the show, we will be able to comply with track and trace guidelines
• Please print your badge at home and bring it with you to reduce queuing times
• Book your appointments to secure your time slots with your current or potential suppliers
• There will be a clearly marked one-way system around the show - maps will be provided in advance, so you can plan a route to the exhibitors you need to see before you arrive
• Signage will be displayed around the venue, reminding visitors and exhibitors to maintain social distancing, wash their hands and sanitise regularly
• Masks will be required, temperatures taken upon arrival and hand sanitising points will be in place around the venue
• All event staff and registration teams will be temperature checked before they begin work. They will be following strict briefs and will be washing their hands, sanitising regularly and wearing gloves for some tasks
• There will be 3 café areas at the show, with furniture spaced out with social distancing in mind
• All visitors and exhibitors must be seated to eat and drink
• All food will be pre-packaged and disposable crockery, cutlery, glassware and condiments will be in use.
Terrace Café – located in the Foyer of Hall 1, our largest catering point with outdoor and indoor seating
Yorkshire Café – located between Hall 1 and Hall 2 – great for quick coffee and cake
Champagne Bar – serving tea and coffee throughout the day and complimentary fizz from 12pm-3pm (table service ONLY in this area).
• Ladies & Gents toilets will be available throughout the YEC with a strict cleaning protocol in place
• Heightened cleaning measures for the whole venue have been put in place by the YEC
It’s important to remember, that these measures take into account the latest government guidance and are subject to change at any stage before the show. The team are closely monitoring all announcements and will release any updates over the coming months.
We can’t wait to see the latest collections and meet up with our industry colleagues this Autumn in a safe and secure environment.
Make sure you pre-register your team before arrival, click the link below to secure your place at HBS 2020: