As the UK’s largest bridal buying event, Harrogate presents visitors with the chance to see 2018’s hottest new pieces. This September’s show will feature over 350 collections, so you’re guaranteed to find the perfect pieces for your store.
With the 2017 event just a few weeks away, we ask some of this year’s exhibitors why they’ve signed up and why they think it’s vital for you to attend…
- Perfect Bridal Company: "The Harrogate Bridal Show is where we debuted as a brand back in 2009 and we loved every second of that experience! We come back year on year because out of all the UK shows we feel that Harrogate offers the greatest opportunity to engage with buyers across numerous markets."
- Bianco Evento: "In Harrogate, our retailers are able to see the newest styles from the upcoming collection and can be informed about the trends for the whole year. For us, it is very important to meet our customers face to face and maintain, as well as build, good relationships. We are also very excited about this year’s Bridal Buyer Awards as we are a finalist in the Accessories Manufacturer of the Year category."
- Ladybird: "Harrogate is the best platform to showcase collections, it is a date and location that is so well known with retailers. You can guarantee good quality retailers that know their own business needs well will be attending."
- Essense Designs: "Our UK key retail partners can always be found at The Harrogate Bridal Show, which means it is a great way for us to partner with and service stores within the United Kingdom. We take great pride in being a continual part of the designer/label selection each show, and also know that the introductions and exposure that can happen with new retailers is invaluable."
- Veromia: "For us, The Harrogate Bridal Show is important as we get the chance to meet a lot of our existing customers, as well as new customers, in the best venue to showcase our collections. For customers it is their chance to see the best the industry has to offer under one roof and to see what is coming regarding new styles, fabrics and trends."
- Les Demoiselle: "The Harrogate Bridal Show is the perfect opportunity for us to grow and establish a place in the European market. As one of the leading labels in the formal and bridalwear industry in Australia, The Harrogate Bridal Show will allow us to diversify our market and customer base."
- Diane Harbridge: "The Harrogate Bridal Show is the biggest buying event in the calendar and the most significant to my brand. It is the central hub for the buying year; it is the perfect opportunity to catch up with my existing customers, along with welcoming many new accounts on board, while showcasing my latest collection through hourly catwalk presentations. The atmosphere at The Harrogate Bridal Show is like no other; there is always such a buzz surrounding the show."
- Romantica of Devon: "We visit a lot of shows during the year and this bridal show definitely has the most excitement and anticipation behind it. This is one of the key times that we get to show our brand new collections to a huge audience. A lot of our stockists only attend The Harrogate Bridal Show, making it incredibly important for us to attend."
- LQ Designs: "This is the 6th year we are attending the Harrogate show. It’s important for us not only because it’s the biggest show in UK but mainly to catch up with our existing clients and meet new ones."
- Lilly: "The Harrogate Bridal Show means a lot to us. The surroundings are amazing and the atmosphere is fantastic. This is a fabulous place to meet our existing, good and loyal customers, and meet new talented business partners. It’s a perfect show to present our collections."
Want to attend? See the top collections this September – register here so you don’t miss out! Find out more at theharrogatebridalshow.co.uk.