Your Last Chance to Enter the Bridal Buyer Awards
With only two days’ left to enter, make sure you understand the benefits of entering the Bridal Buyer Awards
From reasons to enter, to top tips on how to create a winning entry – this is your Bridal Buyer Awards Bible. The Bridal Buyer Awards are here to help you and promote your work. Whether you’re a finalist or a winner, gaining one of our awards will ensure you and your business stand out in our competitive industry.
Be in with a chance to win one of the most prestigious awards in the industry and ensure you enter before our deadline this Friday.
5 Reasons You Should Enter
- Gain valuable exposure: awards can increase the visibility and credibility of your company, in turn attracting new business. Shortlisted companies will receive valuable coverage in Bridal Buyer, and on bridalbuyer.com
- Improve marketing materials: putting a finalist or winner’s logo on your website, promotional material, email signatures and even in-store signage can help customers visibly see that your company is superior to competitors.
- Increase customer loyalty: knowing that your business has been recognised as the best can help to increase customer loyalty and drive sales.
- Improves team morale: winning awards makes your employees feel appreciated and recognised for their hard work. Attending the awards ceremony is a great way to reward your team and boost morale.
- Attract and retain talent: award wins add a vote of confidence for new recruits and can even be what attracts them to your business in the first place. Equally, current employees feel more empowered to stay at your business if it’s proving to be successful.
Top Tips You Should Consider Before Submitting Your Entry
- Read the criteria and answer the questions fully- it sounds obvious but many entries fail to do this
- Submit any supporting materials that are relevant and asked for, so that the judges can have all the information presented to them.
- Be concise as well as comprehensive. While it’s valuable to provide as much relevant information as possible, your chances of success will be improved if you can make very clear, very quickly, how your entry meets the criteria and what makes it stand out.
- Be as specific as possible. A statistic that illustrates success will be more powerful than a generic comment.
- Choose your categories carefully. One or two powerful entries in categories in which you have excelled stand a better chance of success than across the board entries in every category.
- Remember that the information you provide remains confidential to the judges. You can be confident that information which may be seen as sensitive will not be shared more widely – and such information often provides the best illustration of success.
- Bridal Buyer Awards is an annual event. Therefore judges want to see what your company has done in the past year that sets you apart from the competition.
- Answer every question on the entry form but do not exceed the word count.
Categories You Can Enter
Bridalwear Retailer of the Year - England
Bridalwear Retailer of the Year - Ireland
Bridalwear Retailer of the Year - Scotland
Bridalwear Retailer of the Year - Wales
New Bridalwear Retailer of the Year
Best Mens’ Formalwear Retailer
Long-standing Retailer of the Year
Best Retailer Customer Service of the Year
Retailer Website of the Year
Best In-Store Design
Best Bridalwear Manufacturer of the Year
Best Bridesmaid Collection of the Year
Best Prom Collection of the Year
Best Mother-of-the-Bride Collection of the Year
Best Supplier Customer Service of the Year
Best Plus-size Collection of the Year
Best Headdress Collection of the Year
Meet the judges that will be selecting the winners in each category here.