Bridal Buyer interview one of the fastest growing global bridal gown manufacturers in the past 20 years, Casablanca Bridal.
This is a paid advertisement.
Established in 1997, Casablanca Bridal began over 20 years ago by visionaries Kevin and Gloria Lu and has become one of the fastest growing global bridal gown manufacturers. Over 1,300 domestic and international retail partners carry Casablanca Bridal. Each gown is handmade, hand cut, hand beaded and cut to order using the highest quality fabrics, laces and beading. Many of the gowns incorporate Swarovski elements. The ability to customise design elements on any gown and create a custom fit makes it possible for every bride to find her dream gown. Our main line is Casablanca and our sister brands are Beloved by Casablanca Bridal, Amare Couture and our newest, Le Blanc! Le Blanc Collection is our newest capsule collection under Casablanca Bridal that launched this year. We are super excited to launch this 6-piece collection that was designed and crafted for the modern bride. These dresses embody simplistic and modern designs that are perfect for an elopement or micro wedding.
We first made our entrance to the UK a few years ago and we are still growing. We can’t wait to work with more UK bridal stores and to grow our brands within the UK.
Our secret to success is that we’ve never discontinued a style in 24 years! By doing this, we allow for bestselling designs in our stores to continue being repeat orders, so they get 10X the return on the stock pieces they invest in.
What is unique about Casablanca Bridal is that we offer a wide variety of customisations for our brides. Not only can a bride create her own unique dream dress by taking a bodice from one style to a skirt of another style, but we offer custom measurements too. By offering these capabilities, we really empower our stores to be able to close a sale with these problem-solving options.
1. We design and produce all of our dresses at our privately owned manufacturing facility. This allows us to ensure all phases of production from start to finish are to our exact standards.
2. Every Casablanca gown is made to order one at a time. We take great pride in the fact that we do not mass-produce our bridal gowns. Each gown is unique from the hand beaded designs & exquisite laces, to the fit and customization for every bride’s specific needs.
3. We never discontinue any of our styles! Some of our best-selling styles to date are from many seasons ago, but our boutiques can continue to show the stock pieces they invested in for many years to come.
4. We offer a bride’s gown to be customized to her exact measurements. We also offer fully customizable gowns so a bride can truly design her dream dress and it helps boutiques close a sale.
5. The owners of Casablanca Bridal, husband and wife, Kevin & Gloria Lu met and married each other within 7 days of knowing each other! Their true love inspired them to create the Casablanca Bridal brand it is today.
Our current collections were inspired by worldwide trends. Our main line, Casablanca Bridal has classic and timeless designs, Beloved continues to appeal to trendy, bohemian brides, Amare Couture appeals to brides who want to make a grand entrance and Le Blanc designs are crafted for the modern bride.
We are seeing the rise in popularity for detachable pieces. Brides are wanting versatile looks that they can wear during the ceremony and then switch up for the reception. We have a few detachable skirts and sleeves in these collections that allow brides to have 2 looks in 1. We are very excited to have our own proprietary figure-hugging floral stretch lace debut in this collection. This material is truly so luxurious, hugging the body is all of the right places, yet still very comfortable.
Our detachable pieces are the perfect accessory to tie any look together.
Between all our sister brands, we really provide options for all types of brides.
We can custom design a veil to match a dress, any design, any length. Our veils are the perfect accent piece that finishes off the perfect look of the bride in her Casablanca Bridal dress.
International Sales Manager
Sonja Jonkers | firstname.lastname@example.org | +31 (0) 621 351 143
United Kingdom & Ireland
Michelle Blackburn | email@example.com | 07935 156275